Ultra Thin Corn Removers
- Designed to stay on all day.
- Fits comfortably even in tight shoes.
- Effectively removes corns.
- 9 covers, 9 medicated discs
- When there’s an area of pressure or a spot that’s especially bony on your foot, a corn can appear. Caused by the buildup of hard, dead skin, they are often cone-like and most commonly found on toe joints. Special skin cells found all over your outer layers of skin called keratinocytes produce this hard skin, which is your body’s attempt at protecting itself from friction or pressure. Unfortunately, this extra skin can become an uncomfortable problem because the cone-shaped area transfers pressure to the skin underneath, causing discomfort.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Ultra-Thin Corn Removers cushions are specially designed with an ultra-thin cover, that won’t interfere with the fit of your shoes, and will fit comfortably even in tight shoes. They are medicated for treatment of your painful foot corns, containing salicylic acid USP 40% w/w.