Ankle support with silicone cushions
Levamed is an ankle support with silicone pads. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the ankle joint and only on unbroken skin.
- The compressive fabric and silicone inserts have a massage effect which promotes circulation and therefore assists with rapid resorption of haematomas and oedemas.
- The support improves proprioception and aids muscular support (stabilisation of the ankle).
Levamed causes a massage effect, which supports perfusion, with interaction between the compressive knitted fabric and the two integrated silicon inlays. This effect reduces swelling and bruising. Irritation and pain are relieved. Muscular control and the stabilisation of the ankle joint improve.
Supports are particularly beneficial during physical exercise.
Fold the top of the support over as far down as the silicone inlay.
Take hold off the support in the middle of the silicone inlays and pull it over the foot until the heel part fits tightly.
Unfold upper part of the support and pull it upwards, if necessary.
Ensure that the silicone inlays are correctly located either side of the ankle.
Initial application must be made under medical supervision.
- Slight instability of the ankle joint
- Sprains and distorsions
- Joint effusions and swellings due to arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Chronic, postoperative and post-traumatic inflammation
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use