- Lumbago with myostatic insufficiency
- Irritation of the small intervertebral joints (facet syndrome)
- Iliosacral joint irritations
- Degenerative spinal changes
- Low back pain
- Intervertebral disc weakness
- Minor postural disorders
In the event of pain in the lumbar spine (lumbar vertebral syndrome) or moderate muscle weakness, LumboLoc aligns the lumbar spine and relieves the intervertebral discs. Anatomically contoured corset stays at the rear of the orthosis support the back while an individually adjustable compression acts upon the lumbar spine to control motion and limit pain. LumboLoc is easy to adapt to individual body shapes providing the perfect fit.
- Individually adaptable for the perfect fit
- Light, elastic and breathable
- A strong partner in combating back pain
SUPPORT INSTEAD OF SUFFERING
Four aluminum rods in the back section of the LumboLoc align the lumbar spine and help it to adopt an anatomically correct and pain-free posture. They can be re-shaped if the individual anatomy requires it. The compressive effect upon the abdomen and thus, indirectly, the relief of the lumbar spine can be individually adjusted using the Velcro fastening at the front.
SAFETY AND COMFORT
Thanks to its anatomical fit, the LumboLoc always sits comfortably; the elastic, breathable material fits the body perfectly Velero fastings and practical hand straps make handling easier so that LumboLoc can be fitted quickly and simply. This orthosis is therefore an discrete but strong partner in combating back pain.