Wrist support with stabilising splint
Manumed is a wrist support. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the wrist and only on intact skin.
- Reduction of swelling and inflammation due to immobilisation of the wrist
- Reduction of movement-related pain due to volar stabilisation
- Contains Rigid material
Immobilisation and stabilisation of the wrist with volar aluminium support.
The initial fitting should be supervised by a healthcare professional.
The pre-shaped aluminium splint can be removed and easily moulded to match different wrist contours.
Open all the straps and slip your hand into the support (with the aluminium splint at the bottom).
First close the front strap and then the back strap.
Now close the broad central strap. This strap is attached to the underside of the support by Velcro and can be moved before fastening if necessary.
- Immobilisation after distorsions
- Tendonitis and / or tenosynovitis
- Soft tissue injury of the wrist (conservative, postoperative)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis