- IS joint syndrome
- IS joint arthrosis
- IS joint instability
- IS joint blockage
- Myalgia and tendopathia in pelvic region
- Pelvic ring instability
- In the case of structural disturbance following lumbar spinal fusion
- For prophylaxis of relapsing IS joint blockages and myotendopathia (m. rectus abdominis, m. piriformis)
- Symphysis rupture and relaxation
- Alleviate pain caused by sitting or standing for long period of time
- Provide stability for more mobilization in everyday life
Never expose the SacroLoc to direct heat (e.g. heating, sunlight, storage in a car).
Before washing, remove the back pad and close all Velcro fasteners to avoid damage.
Hand wash the back pad.
Wash the bandage separately with a mild detergent at 30 ° C.
Let the back pad and bandage air dry.