The Sacroiliac Joint is one of the most common underlying causes of back pain today. Sprained ligaments in the sacroiliac region cause imbalanced muscular responses which lead to structural compensation patterns. These patterns are often experienced as muscle spasms or weakness, and back, hip, and leg pain.
How the Serola Sacroiliac Belt Works
The Serola Sacroiliac Belt treats a variety the common problems that result in light, moderate, and even severe back pain. By wrapping the belt around a specific part of the hips, it provides stability to the base of your spine and acts as an external ligament to help put the Sacroiliac Joint back into a normal range of motion. Doing so provides pain relief caused by pulled muscles, ligament stresses or strains, muscle spasms, and pinched nerves in the hips and pelvis. By wearing the Serola Sacroiliac Belt throughout your day, chances of injury are lessened considerably during either work or play.
Provides Relief for:
|• Back Pain||• Hip Pain||• Leg Pain|
|• Sacroiliac Dysfunction||• Pregnancy Pain||• Pelvic Torsion|
|• Leg Length Inequality||• Sciatica||• Disc Herniation|
|• Spinal Subluxations||• Lateral Canal Stenosis||• Facet Syndrome|
|• Spondylolisthesis||• Straight Back Syndrome||• Scoliosis|
The Serola Difference
• The Serola Sacroiliac Belt’s patented design makes it the only belt that effectively normalizes the function of the sacroiliac joint.
• Non-elastic layer mimics the action of ligaments and provides a stop point at the end of normal range of motion.
• Elastic layer provides compression to help pull the SIJ together and maintain correct posture
• No irritating buckles or pads
• Takes place of the ligaments, not the muscles, therefore improving muscle function and strength throughout the body
• Can be worn for extended periods without causing muscle weakness or atrophy
Small (30″ to 34″ Hip Measurement)
Medium (34″ to 40″ Hip Measurement)
Large (40″ to 46″ Hip Measurement)
X-Large (46″ to 52″ Hip Measurement)