Vitamin B12 1000 mcg Methylcobalamin
Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Helps to form red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 in its active form methylcobalamin for an accelerated absorption
- Vitamin B12 levels may be negatively affected by a variety of substances, including alcohol, oral contraceptives, and drugs
- Vitamin B12 is involved in energy production and supports the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 supplementation is recommended for healthy pregnancies to help balance hormonal fluctuation and support fetal development
- Research shows that adequate dietary intake of vitamin B6 and B12 is related to an improved memory function
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||1000 mcg|
Non-medicinal ingredients: isomalt, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), calcium silicate, croscarmellose sodium.
Contains no dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts, artificial colours or preservatives.